Snehsparsh Foundation is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you Provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site. However, Snehsparsh Foundation will keep the user updated about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters with an option of not to subscribe the same.
Use of Personal Data
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To ensure that all contributions we receive are properly recorded.
• To notify you, but only if you have agreed, of updated on the Snehsparsh Foundation and our initiatives.
• To ensure that you obtain the most relevant and timely information.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaigns.
You will be asked to provide your personal information when making donations, requesting communications with Snehsparsh Foundation and/or in connection with other Snehsparsh business (whether it is via the website, e-mail, direct mail or telephone communications)
All relevant information collected through Snehsparsh Foundation website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
General browsing of Snehsparsh Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by organization with external agencies.
Snehsparsh Foundation is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of Snehsparsh Foundation or otherwise, and who is not an employee of Snehsparsh Foundation.
Contents published in Snehsparsh Foundation website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images, software are the property of Snehsparsh Foundation and its partners or associates, the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of this information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
Snehsparsh Foundation has a layered security in our systems and only designated employees have access to hard copies of your personal information.
Personal information will be shared internally at Snehsparsh Foundation to complete your donation, to contact you about our on-going work, discuss employment opportunities and ways that you can further support our efforts to help children in need. Your personal information will also be used to provide you access to the various sections of our website that have been personalized for your needs. Snehsparsh Foundation will never intentionally share your e-mail addresses phone numbers or financial information.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Snehsparsh Foundation when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
Security & Protection of Data
• Snehsparsh Foundation uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
• Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, use of passwords and protects the collected information.
External Web Services
• We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use Youtube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.